The Maryknoll Mission Institute is an educational ministry sponsored by the Maryknoll Sisters Congregation which provides continuing education and renewal programs for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches. All Churches and cultures are welcome. We invite you to join us for one or more programs.
- To be a forum of adult learning and reflection on world church and mission;
- To be a setting of mutuality for peoples of faith and diverse cultures;
- To design and implement a series of one-week residential programs which explore in-depth the key dimensions of current mission studies;
- To provide a center for missioners and cross-cultural ministers to reflect on their experiences, share, and worship with others in a community environment;
- To invite presenters known for their experience, expertise and gifts in animating discussion and dialogue on contemporary trends in mission response to the real and felt needs of the global community.
To register online/learn more about our 2017 upcoming programs click each program below
To register for a program offline, follow instructions below
(Registration fee is not refundable)
- Completed application form. Please print. Printable applications are located at the bottom of this page
- $60 (non-refundable) registration fee, drawn on a US bank.
- a small 200×200 informal photo.
Cost of 5-Day Program
(only one registration fee is required per year):
- $200 + $60 (one-time) registration feeRoom and board: $55 per night
- Room and board: $55 per night
- Please make check payable to: Maryknoll Mission Institute
Maryknoll Mission Institute
Maryknoll Sisters Box 311
Maryknoll, NY, USA 10545-0311
Sr. Peg M. Donovan, MM,
Sr. Mary T. Connell, MM,
Sr. Esther Warioba, MM,
Ms. Angela Abad,