The Maryknoll Mission Institute is an educational ministry sponsored by the Maryknoll Sisters Congregation which provides continuing education and renewal programs for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches. All Churches and cultures are welcome. We invite you to join us for one or more programs.
- To be a forum of adult learning and reflection on world church and mission;
- To be a setting of mutuality for peoples of faith and diverse cultures;
- To design and implement a series of one-week residential programs which explore in-depth the key dimensions of current mission studies;
- To provide a center for missioners and cross-cultural ministers to reflect on their experiences, share, and worship with others in a community environment;
- To invite presenters known for their experience, expertise and gifts in animating discussion and dialogue on contemporary trends in mission response to the real and felt needs of the global community.
2021 Registration Information
The Maryknoll Mission Institute is pleased to offer the following programs for 2021!
Please be aware, due to the COVID Pandemic, all the programs will be conducted by ZOOM.
Online Registration is Now Available!
Cost of 4 1/2-day Programs:
- Registration/Deposit: $60.00
- Tuition: $200.00
Please Register for our 2021 Programs Below! All Programs start on Monday 9am and end Friday 12pm.
DIRECTOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5671 email@example.com
BUSINESS MANAGER: 914-941-0783 ext 5617 firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5631 email@example.com
HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR: 914-941-7575 ext 5738 firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANT: 914-941-7575 ext 5821 email@example.com