The Maryknoll Mission Institute is an educational ministry sponsored by the Maryknoll Sisters Congregation which provides continuing education and renewal programs for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches. All Churches and cultures are welcome. We invite you to join us for an ongoing educational program for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches!
- To be a forum of adult learning and reflection on world church and mission;
- To be a setting of mutuality for peoples of faith and diverse cultures;
- To design and implement a series of one-week residential programs which explore in-depth the key dimensions of current mission studies;
- To provide a center for missioners and cross-cultural ministers to reflect on their experiences, share, and worship with others in a community environment;
- To invite presenters known for their experience, expertise and gifts in animating discussion and dialogue on contemporary trends in mission response to the real and felt needs of the global community.
2022 Registration Information
UPDATE 3/10/2022 ANNOUNCEMENT
DUE TO THE EVER PRESENT COVID PRESENCE ALL THE MISSION INSTITUTE PROGRAMS WILL BE DONE BY ZOOM THIS YEAR.
We are sorry for the Inconvenience and look forward to you joining the Programs.
Cost of 5 day Programs at Maryknoll, NY:
- Registration/Deposit: $60.00
- Tuition: $200.00
- Registration/Deposit is not refundable. Only one registration fee is required per year.
To register for a 2022 Program click the blue links below!
HEALING THE EARTH: Spiritual Practices for Personal and Planetary Transformation (June 5th-10th, 2022)
ECO-JUSTICE AND THE EMERGING CHALLENGES FOR CHRISTIAN FAITH (June 12th-17th, 2022)
INTEGRATING MINDFULNESS TOOLS WITH CHRISTIANITY TOWARD COMPASSION AND JUSTICE (June 19th-24th, 2022)
THEOGENESIS: God’s Becoming in Evolution (Two Day Program-$100.00) (July 7th-8th, 2022)
WOMEN AT THE WELL: Agents of Change and Shapers of the World (July 10th-15th, 2022)
IMAGES OF GOD IN TEILHARD AND MERTON (July 17th-22nd, 2022)
VULNERABILITY IS A MARK OF EXISTENCE: Film’s Testimony to Truth and Hope (July 24th-29th, 2022)
DIRECTOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5671 [email protected]
BUSINESS MANAGER: 914-941-0783 ext 5617 [email protected]
ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5631 [email protected]
HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR: 914-941-7575 ext 5738 [email protected]
ASSISTANT: 914-941-7575 ext 5821 [email protected]