The Maryknoll Mission Institute invites you to join this exciting program, “Fullness of Life-Living Wellness” Presented by Patricia Mathes Cane, PhD, is the Founder/Executive Director of Capacitar International. This week of training and reflection will offer a variety of mindful practices to live in wellness and to open ourselves to the fullness of life. As we face stress, trauma, grief and anxiety resulting from the pandemic, disasters, violence, aging and the challenges in our world, we can live as still points bringing peace and healing to ourselves and to those around us.
Fullness of Life-Living Wellness
(June 11th-16th, 2023)
Register Here for Cane’s Program
Registration Information for ALL Programs
Cost of 5 day Programs at Maryknoll, NY:
- Registration/Deposit: $60.00
- Tuition: $200.00
- Room & Board: $90 per day
- Registration/Deposit is not refundable. Only one registration fee is required per year.
Registration for June-July 2023 Programs Are Now Open, Register Below!
Fullness of Life ~ Living in Wellness (June 11-16, 2023)
Here We Are ~ Splinters of Humanity / Fragments of Divinity: Encountering God in Film (June 18-23, 2023)
Leadership as Living in the Spirit: Practicing the Presence of God (June 25-30, 2023)
Nonviolence: The Connecting Thread in Our Work for the New Creation (July 9-14, 2023)
Ecomartyrdom In the Americas: Living And Dying For Our Common Home (July 16-21, 2023)
Revolution of the Heart: The Witness of Dorothy Day 90th Anniversary of the Catholic Worker (July 23-27, 2023)
Mission Institute Programs
The Maryknoll Mission Institute is an educational ministry sponsored by the Maryknoll Sisters Congregation which provides continuing education and renewal programs for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches. All Churches and cultures are welcome. We invite you to join us for an ongoing educational program for missioners and others engaged in cross-cultural ministries in their local churches!
- To be a forum of adult learning and reflection on world church and mission;
- To be a setting of mutuality for peoples of faith and diverse cultures;
- To design and implement a series of one-week residential programs which explore in-depth the key dimensions of current mission studies;
- To provide a center for missioners and cross-cultural ministers to reflect on their experiences, share, and worship with others in a community environment;
- To invite presenters known for their experience, expertise and gifts in animating discussion and dialogue on contemporary trends in mission response to the real and felt needs of the global community.
DIRECTOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5671 [email protected]
BUSINESS MANAGER: 914-941-0783 ext 5617 [email protected]
ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR: 914-941-0783 ext 5631 [email protected]
HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR: 914-941-7575 ext 5738 [email protected]