Maryknoll, NY — Maryknoll Sisters recently launched their new website, designed to give visitors easier access to the information they want, and the people they want to contact, quickly and in a vibrant, interactive style.
The new Maryknoll site features:
- Web responsive design which engages the user on any screen size
- Friendly live chat experiences on any page to contact a staff member at Maryknoll
- Dramatically appealing, with added videos and overall design features
- Dynamic forms and enhanced online donation services
- Engaging site animations that are educational and content-rich
- Ministry minded content organization that makes page navigation easy on new and returning users
“We are interested in making our site ‘work’ for the people who visit us online,” commented Sister Antoinette Gutzler, president of the congregation, “and we believe visitors will find here the kind of “living” stories and responsive web experience they’ve come to expect on the Internet. Whether they are people who just want to know more about us and what we do, donors who want to know how their dollars are making a difference (or can) in our projects around the world, women seeking to make a lifelong commitment to world mission through Maryknoll, or media seeking information to tell our story to people in our broader world, we think they’ll find what they’re looking for here.”
To experience the new Maryknoll Sisters website for yourself, visit www.maryknollsisters.org
Founded in 1912, Maryknoll Sisters is the first US-based congregation of women religious dedicated to foreign mission. Working primarily among the poor and marginalized in 24 countries around the world, they now number 458 members from both the US and overseas.